Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2010 - In This Year Of (Our) Truth.

Is it not bad, that I was influenced, then was pushed, then induced me to search for the want of knowledge and obviously I failed, then was the criminal intimidation, followed by a crucial test on my weakness, then was my ministerial examination of passing my confidence and finally the ambitious year “2010” the dream, the feeling, the fame, the desire, the gift of struggle, the receipt of confidence, an insurance policy of reborn and the death of a man’s life in knowing the meaning who is he?- has at last come, the FINAL DESTINATION to “ME” – “In this year of (MY)truth”.

I wish and pray to the almighty and would say to him to bless the upcoming year as “In this year of (our)Truth” .
“Happily I send my Wishes to you, your family and all, by feeling the truth that this is the blessed year not only for me but for all to know the truth of life.


- By Sabarish Jayaraman

No comments:

Post a Comment